TECO has many years of experience with glass industry process controls. We design, project manage and install control systems with the latest technology for optimized control of the batch plant, furnace, forming, annealing and cold end processes.
Learn more about Control Systems
As System Integrators and Electrical Designers, EAE Tech, designs, builds, and installs custom electrical power distribution systems, PLC and HMI based process control and Level 2 Data Collection Systems tailored to the specific needs of our customers. Our unique approach is to use our extensive glass industry knowledge and automation expertise, and couple it with the customer’s plant process knowledge to produce the best solution. We have recognized over the years that the best systems arise out of a vendor/customer partnership. In addition, we integrate both EAE Tech proprietary designs (hardware and software) with off-the-shelf products, as appropriate, to assure a cost effective, and easy to maintain system for the customer.
EAE Tech’s wide range of control automation scope and capabilities include:
- System specification and design documentation;
- Control hardware design and panel drawings;
- Field input/output control schematics;
- Network topology;
- Electrical contractor installation packages;
- PLC/HMI programing;
- Factory acceptance testing;
- Field installation supervision and commissioning;
- Customer training.
In addition to the “typical” System Integrator capabilities we provide, EAE Tech compliments our glass process control automation capabilities with electrical power distribution designs and contractor management capabilities that address the unique application challenges for continuous process glass facilities. Our electrical scope and capabilities includes:
- Utility coordination and customer representation;
- Grounding systems/plans;
- Medium and low voltage switchgear and substation designs;
- Motor Control Center (MCC) designs;
- Motor drives (single and multi-drives);
- Vaults/power room designs;
- Facility and process lighting (factory floor, under-platform, egress and exterior, including cable-fast wiring system);
- UPS, battery and standby power generation;
- Electrical studies, including demand analysis, equipment sizing, over current device protection, arc flash coordination, harmonic and power factor analysis, mitigation and correction;
- Electrical contractor bid/installation packages and field installation supervision.
Let's Work Together
Is this what you need on your next project? Not sure if this is the right technology for the job? We would love to help you.Contact Us