TECO designs and constructs complete batch plants and batch and cullet handling systems. Batch plant modernizations are also a specialty.
Learn more about Batch Plants
TECO designs and constructs complete batch plants and batch and cullet handling systems. Batch plant modernizations are also a specialty and include:
- Economical construction; structures built for any location worldwide;
- Mechanical or pneumatic materials handling to suit the application;
- Designed and constructed with provisions for future capacity expansion to meet increased production requirements;
- Plant layout is designed for ease of maintenance;
- The latest in control technology featuring fully automated control systems.
Glass-pack efficiency is directly related to batch plant performance. TECO has designed and built 24 turnkey batch plants and modernized over 80 additional batch processes since the 1970's. TECO batch plants are designed with the total glass making process in mind. For example, the weightment accuracy of each raw material and the homogeneity of the mixed batch are designed to meet or exceed the quality requirements of the glass product being produced.
Let's Work Together
Is this what you need on your next project? Not sure if this is the right technology for the job? We would love to help you.Contact Us