Facilitates the efficient operation of the Engineering Department by performing a variety of administrative tasks and performs related work as required.
- At a minimum must have a high school diploma or GED certificate;
- Must have a valid driver’s license;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Proficient computer skills;
- Experience in engineering and familiarity with engineering software products a plus.
The job duties for the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Coordinate work flow to ensure work is being processed accurately, timely, and efficiently;
- Engineering document creation and management;
- Document control of both active and inactive projects;
- Responsible for collecting and delivering Interoffice mail and collects outgoing mail for delivery to the US Postal Service;
- Responsible for drawing reproduction, tracking, and shipping;
- Tracking maintenance of company vehicles assigned to the blueprint room;
- Archiving of old project files.
Will report to the Director of Engineering and Engineering Operations Leader, and will provide support to Engineering Department staff.
If you are interested in a career opportunity, please forward your resume with salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org